I'm still here, trudging away every day. I've had the slight guilt of not having posted on my blog recently, but it was a busy & tiring week. No huge news from here, except that we had a small quake at the cabin at 9:38 AM yesterday morning. The epicenter was about 8 miles from here & it was a 3.2 magnitude. Earthquakes always feel weird, and this one was no different. It was like something struck our house and left in a wave. Josh went to the front door & said he could hear it rolling over the mountains as it left. I could feel the ripple roll through the house. Like I said, strange.
I made a quite yummy recipe yesterday taken from Taste of Home. It was a Creamy Hash brown Casserole, and it was delicious. If I get a chance sometime, I'll post it. We brought the leftovers to Mamaw's today, and the Holder family also approved. We ate a portion of it yesterday along with another one of the Taste of Home recipes - chicken nuggets. The breading has Parmesan cheese in it. Yum!
That's about it for now. I'm tired; we came home late from a dinner at Stevie's B's & some bargain grocery shopping. Have a great week. I'll try not to be so much of a stranger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't had my evening snack yet. I want some of your leftovers!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRemember the Japan quake? One of the two biggest I'd felt while I was there. Of course you'd be visiting at the time! :p
ReplyDelete