Wednesday, April 28, 2010

There's no place like Disney *click*click*

Okay, so clicking my sparkly red shoes together, and chanting isn't going to bring me there, but soon our car will! I'm excited about an upcoming vacation from work, school, & the busyness of day to day. Mickey Mouse, we'll see you soon!

I'm sitting here sipping peppermint tea and trying not to think about the data management, excel grade book, & standardized assessment assignments that are still standing between me & the end of this semester. I've completed my last class, I just have to finish up some final items, and I'm free!...for a week...and then it's back to summer classes. Oh well, at least it is a change of pace. I plan to have my work done before we leave for our trip. I've been chipping away at it each day, and I just have to finish it up.

Besides that, life goes on about as usual. We've planted a garden, & I'll post pictures once I take some. lol. I say "we". Josh has done most of the work since I have had night classes, but I've tried to help some. Fortunately my summer classes are during the day so my evenings will be much more free which will allow me to help tend to our peppers (bell & hot), tomatoes, cucumbers, & melons.

I'm going to head to bed now. I've had indigestion since Sunday, and all I can figure is I have either gotten food poisoning or a virus. Whatever the case, I want to get better before our delicious Disney delicacies!

1 comment:

  1. It will be fun, fun, fun for both of you who work hard and play hard. We are looking forward to your garden, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete