Most of my time lately has been taken up by housework, work, and school.; so I took a bit of a break over the past few nights to have fun with my jewlery. I'm working on getting my Nillie Bipper application together, and I wanted to have a few more pictures before sending it in.
Anyway, I've had fun playing over the past few nights, so today has been filled with working on the living room where most of the stuff that was in the spare room was moved for sorting purposes. (Note the empty desk for crafting & organized shelves for placing supplies--Last weekend's project!). I have been making it look nicer out here while trying to not reclutter that room.
Back to work now. I need to get my chores done so I can go have more fun. And, yes, all the earrings pictured above are for sale! I know you were all wondering. lol :)
- - - really great update! So who's your photographer? Your sweet husband or did you put it on timer?I love the new earrings. Guess I will be going to Nillie Bipper, too, this year. I will mark my calendar so there are no conflicts.
ReplyDeleteJosh took the "promotional" pictures, and I did a timer for the other ones.
ReplyDeleteI still have to get accepted for the show. I'm sending off the application this week and hoping that there are booths available.
I love the ones in the 3rd picture from the top (flowers, blue beads). You're really good at this! Good luck with your application. :)
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get the shell beads from?
ReplyDeleteI got them from Hobby Lobby.
ReplyDelete