First, I have to brag on my husband. He heard my pleas for a better way to water our garden, and he rose to the challenge! We bought a system that is automated. On it we can set times, days, length of time, and hose to direct the water through. Basically, for the areas that we have our system set up we can water them as needed without having to do anything manually. The hardest thing about it is setting everything up initially and spending the money needed on hoses, connectors, etc.
The garden (now with new plants in it) is set up with a sprinkler. The posts & wire are for the cucumbers to climb, btw. If you look closely, you can see Homer in the left corner of the picture.
The beautiful Christianna reaching for her new Bible at her baby dedication. It's hard to believe that she'll be 7 months soon.
Me and my mother. She's wearing the corsage my sister got her for Mother's Day. Some people say I look like my father, and some say I look like my mom. What do you think? I look more like my mom than my sister does, I know.
Me and my hubby, Josh. He's awesome. ;)
I'm going to head to bed soon. I start back to school tomorrow night. Although I think I'll like the teacher and the class, I'm not looking forward to going back to night classes. Sigh.
Me and my mother. She's wearing the corsage my sister got her for Mother's Day. Some people say I look like my father, and some say I look like my mom. What do you think? I look more like my mom than my sister does, I know.
Me and my hubby, Josh. He's awesome. ;)
I'm going to head to bed soon. I start back to school tomorrow night. Although I think I'll like the teacher and the class, I'm not looking forward to going back to night classes. Sigh.
It will be wonderful to save so much time with the watering. That can take a chunk of hours out of your week. That will give you more time to enjoy the garden.
ReplyDeleteI like the new pic on your profile and I agree that you have an awesome husband!!!
Love the watering system so neat, looks like it will be a great help for you this summer! Your hose always looks so peaceful and one to be able to soak in the beauty of nature! hope all your plants do well now.
ReplyDeleteLaura