Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's consignment sale time!

My friends with children or who work with children...it's consignment sale time in Tennessee! Why the picture? Well, because it feels like Christmas when you can get great deals on fantastic stuff. (Oh, the sadness...I see that I'm wearing snowman earrings in that picture. I lost one of them around Christmas one year. Why do I always lose the ones that I can't make again? *sob*)

Bow to Toes starts this next week. Cheri Cresswell does this sale, and she is a very sweet woman. She used to run the Jack and Jill sale in Chattanooga. This sale is new to the area, but it has quality items.

Ashley Lauren starts the week of August 22nd. It's always a great selection.

Jack and Jill is still a while away. It doesn't start until Labor Day. I haven't been since Cheri used to run it, but when I did go, I was always very pleased. HUGE selection.

1 comment:

  1. The children and I finished pricing our items this evening, and I'm excited about the new items I'll be bringing home:-)

    ReplyDelete