Here's to truly thanking God for an end to a tiresome week.
And, here's to an evening of roasting hot dogs & marshmallows over the fire, enjoying an evening of fellowship with family and friends, and sleeping under the stars.
May I just say that I have never slept outside in a tent before....
Here's to new experiences!
I was thinking about you all before and praying you were having as fun a time as you were anticipating. You had some parents who deprived your childhood, didn't you?!! I guess it's because your mother did have that opportunity and wasn't overly excited about it. Plus it was never that restful to me - - -- - and there were mosquitoes - - - don't think you had to worry about that tonight with the cooler weather - - - and night noises!!! Hope you took pictures and am looking forward to your blogging of this.
ReplyDelete