We are still feeling blessed with the new baby on the way, and we thank everyone for your congratulations. I've been asked by a few how I'm feeling...
My "morning" sickness started on Monday, but I have been fortunate to only have some nausea and loss of appetite (i.e. no loss of breakfast, lol). When I'm not feeling nauseous I'm usually ravenously hungry. It's a funny yo-yo to experience. I'm more tired lately, and I find myself getting to bed on time if not early. Naps are always welcome (a luxury of having the first child). My hormones have shocked me in that I haven't gone off the deep end. With the exception of the week when Homer went missing (and he's still gone, bless him), I've have a relatively sane pregnancy so far. I have an occasional ache or twinge every once in a while, but mostly I'm just chugging along trying to make it to this Friday.
Josh & I will get to go hear the heart beat mid-January, and we'll get to have the first ultrasound the following week. I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing who God has blessed us with!
HE has blessed you with OUR grandchild!!!! We're still a bit excited - - - - even looked at a backpack carrier for the kid at a Silent Auction - - - but would I ever really use that? A stroller would be more practical - - - right? I am sooooo glad you haven't been sick and pray the nausea will subside soon, too. It's fun when you feel good and can just enjoy being pregnant.
ReplyDelete