Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Praying you have had a blessed holiday as we celebrate the birth of our Lord.

I don't have my Christmas pictures loaded yet, so I'll leave you with a picture that probably would have ended up on a Christmas card this year...if I had found the energy to do them. I'm saving my energy for next year's baby shower invites, thank you cards, and birth announcements. :)

Baby and I are doing well, and this upcoming Friday will already mark 10 weeks! Where has the time gone to? Josh & I (and the rest of the family) are looking forward to heartbeats and ultrasounds next month. I'm still queasy off and on, and the little bit has me tired off and on, but overall I am doing well.

Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. The good thing is soon you will be in the second trimester and energy will return to almost normal. Queasy is no fun at all. It's better than losing your stomach but still not fun.
    This weekend was a wonderful time with you all.

    ReplyDelete