Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I'm 17 weeks now (18 weeks on Friday). My last doctor's appointment went well. All of my tests have come back showing a healthy me and a healthy baby. I'm looking forward to mid-March when we get to have another peek at our little one...and find out the baby's sex.

My only issue the past month or so was a stubborn sinus infection that didn't want to go away. I'm on my second round of antibiotics now (which is actually a double Z-Pack). It seems to be doing the trick. I'm happy to have the next two days off of school to help me get in a little extra rest. Josh is needing it too since he now has the same sinus yuck that I have battled for about 3 or more weeks.

I thought I would share a few pictures to chronicle my "growth" over the past few months. I'm looking forward to having a little more baby belly so that I don't feel quite as fat so much as maternal. lol

December 18, 2011
January 29, 2012
February 14, 2012
I have a feeling that if I take another picture in just a few weeks from now that my beginning baby belly will be even bigger. I can tell that baby is growing, and I'm hoping that in the next few weeks that I can start feeling his or her little movements.

I hope everyone enjoys President's Day tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh you look so good!!!! I'm just thrilled for you...so glad you posted pictures!!!! I'm also happy to see a blog post from you I have been worried about you and your Mama! You are in my daily prayers as is Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby bump!!! Congrats on your coming little bundle of joy. Babies are truly a gift from God and a true blessing to their grandparents!!!

    Love,
    Nancy Ward

    ReplyDelete