As an expecting mom, I'm curious to ask those mothers & grandmothers who are reading, what is your favorite brand of diaper, and why? Do you have the same preference for your brand of wipes?
Ok-here's my 2 cents! With Mae I was all about pampers. We did the swaddlers at first and then moved to the cruisers. The swaddlers are great because they are soft and stretchy--plus they now have a line that appears when they are wet! With Eli, I started couponing and stock piling all kinds when I got a good deal. And pampers still came out on top with huggies at a close 2nd. Store brands are great price wise but they are not very absorbant. As far as wipes, we always do the sensitive or frangrance free. I actually prefer huggies over pampers when it comes to wipes. Hope this helps!
Huggies and Pampers were both great until my little one developed a reaction to them. Now we use Parents Choice from Walmart. They seem to work pretty good. BTW, Huggies wipes are the only way to go. They are awesome!
Josh and I have been married since November 2008. We are the proud parents of Benjamin, born July 2012. We have 1 cat, Athena, and we live with the most beautiful view of the mountains. I have been a PreK teacher since 2011, and I have many more years of experience with kids, specifically in the early childhood field.
Ok-here's my 2 cents!
ReplyDeleteWith Mae I was all about pampers. We did the swaddlers at first and then moved to the cruisers. The swaddlers are great because they are soft and stretchy--plus they now have a line that appears when they are wet! With Eli, I started couponing and stock piling all kinds when I got a good deal. And pampers still came out on top with huggies at a close 2nd. Store brands are great price wise but they are not very absorbant. As far as wipes, we always do the sensitive or frangrance free. I actually prefer huggies over pampers when it comes to wipes. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the information! You're the second one to say you prefer Huggies wipes. I think you're also the 3rd person who said you like Pampers. :)
DeleteI liked Luvs...pampers and huggies leaked with Joey. I always bought huggies wipes, though, because they are thick and the wettest.
ReplyDeleteThanks! (I'm assuming this is from Jamie.) :)
DeleteHuggies and Pampers were both great until my little one developed a reaction to them. Now we use Parents Choice from Walmart. They seem to work pretty good. BTW, Huggies wipes are the only way to go. They are awesome!
ReplyDelete