Wednesday, June 20, 2012

34 weeks

I'll have more pictures to come later from my preggers "photo shoot" with my hubby at the cabin.  He's so loving and wonderful to humor me...It wasn't at the top of his to do list.  lol.

I thought this one did well accentuating my current figure (I played with the photo editor as you can tell).  
Pregnancy has gone by so fast.  If I didn't feel so pregnant now, I'd find it hard to believe that we've made it to 35 weeks this Friday.

So ready to meet you baby Benjamin! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture--can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Even with the black and white photo you glow that only an expectant mom can have!

    Love and blessings,
    Nancy Ward

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost in tears. This is one of the prettiest pictures you have had taken of yourself during your pregnancy! Your expression says love and contentment and your hair style frames your beautiful face perfectly. We are blessed to get to live close to you during this time! Joshua did an excellent job of shooting. He is a precious husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend of your mom's.....beautiful, happy photo and I can't wait for little Benjamin to be born and for your guys to share him with us!

    ReplyDelete