Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family reunion #2

I think I mentioned that we had a family reunion last Saturday.  
It was our 2nd reunion of about three this past month.
We have another to attend tomorrow.

I couldn't resist taking pictures of the beautiful hydrangeas.  


 I love the family home where they have this reunion every year.
I had never been, and I really appreciate the creative touches everywhere.



 Father & Son
(The reunion is for Richmond's mom's side of the family.)

Josh, of course, looks nothing like his father.  Kidding, of course.
And, if you want to see a little more family resemblance, 
look to the white-haired gentleman in the background.  That is Richmond's father.

And what family post would be complete without a picture of this cutie?
She was staying with Nana & Papaw that weekend while mom & dad enjoyed a cruise. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have never been there but like the looks of that triangle house. You did capture some beauty with the flowers, deck, and those stone steps.

    ReplyDelete