Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunday Stills, Cats

I followed a link from my  mother's blog and looked at some photo blogs, one by a mother and the other by her daughter.  I followed a link from one of those blogs to Sunday Stills.  It's a simple concept where someone puts a challenge out each week for photographers of any level and any photography equipment to rise to.

This week absolutely amused me because it is one of my favorite photography subjects, after Benjamin that is, CATS!

So, in less than 10 minutes today I decided I would give it a shot.  No pun intended.  Okay, maybe I intended it a little.  ;)

The lovely Miss Athena, for your viewing pleasure.  I have to give the 8-year-old cat a shout out.  She has adjusted so very well to having a newborn in the house.  She curiously sniffs him every once in a while, but most of the time she gives him distance.  I remember one of the first nights he was home she was on the bed with us.  She walked near me not realizing he was there, and then when she noticed him she gave him a sniff, and then she backed up ever so carefully, even though her shortest route would have been to walk over him. I was proud of her.  I had to laugh at her the other day though when she leaned in to look at him and he sneezed.  It startled her a bit.  Bless her.

 









Oh Athena, you're so majestic.

Pending we get plenty of rest tonight, pictures of Benjamin tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment