Friday, September 7, 2012

Trail mix

It's simple, it's yummy, and it is reasonably healthy.


I came up with this mix the other day, and I love it!

I just made the mix with a large portion of mixed nuts & granola (Cascadian Farms oats and honey), 
added some extra dry roasted peanuts to bulk it up more, 
and then sprinkled in some M & M's for a sweet morsel here and there. 


This works as a high protein snack while I'm breastfeeding, lounging, or on the go.  And, it's good pretty much anytime of the day.  These bags were made for our Florida trip. 


And because no post is complete without a picture of him...

Benjamin.  I believe this was actually the morning of our departure.  Poor boy didn't want to wake up at first.    As you can see, lights on and unswaddled, but he still got a little more sleep before we departed.  


I haven't forgotten to post beach pictures.  I've just been preparing to consign at Ashely Lauren's Closet.
It's next week.  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Trail mix, homemade, it's the best! I have 2 specialized Trail mix makers here in our home, Wesley and Ruth Ella. That's one of their chores...of course this job comes with a few perks, official taste testing ;)

    Looking forward to beach pictures, and as always Benjamin is precious! And no post from here on out would be complete without him!

    Consignment sale...yep, been busy getting ready for that as well. I always enjoy shopping, and the wonderful deals.

    ReplyDelete