Benjamin with Great Papaw Holder
With both Papaws & Christianna
Frying the turkey
Our spread...Including special dairy-free mashed potatoes, turkey, & stuffing for me plus dairy-free "butter" in all of the veggies
Spending time together. It was also our 4th wedding anniversary on Thanksgiving.
Benjamin eating his own Thanksgiving food. Cereal & breastmilk. Mmmmm.
Ahem...Do not put a Bumbo on an elevated surface and walk away. I know not to, but apparently some people in this world ignored the warning on the seat, and then complained when their child was injured which caused a recall of these great seats. They are now labeled as "floor seats", btw.
Picture time! (See our new king size quilt & shams)
I hope everyone had a great day with plenty to be thankful for this year.
We did have a great time with you all and the turkey was Delicious! I know we aren't voting on pictures but I love the next to last one where he is wearing the bib with a finger in his mouth. It's a good expression on his face and is so typical of him. He did tummy time for me this week, too and really pushed his chest up high off the bed. Then he grinned as if showing off and proud of his accomplishment! - - - And that is a really good picture of Great-Papaw. You should print it and give it to him for a gift.
ReplyDelete