Monday, February 11, 2013

The bed

Hello, everyone.  Benjamin, here.

I just thought I would show you how much I love to sleep in my Mama & Dada's bed.  
I like it so much, in fact, that I often pitch a fit when put in my pack'n'play beside the bed in the evening.
And, because I love my Mama so much, I wake up every 2-3 hours at night just so I can see her.
Being a baby is so much fun!  ;)



Btw, my shirt says, "Chick Magnet."

2 comments:

  1. If I could sleep that comfortable and content I wouldn't get out of Mama's bed either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm - - - - Pack'n'Play vs King-size Bed ...... sleeping alone vs cuddling . . . not too difficult a decision! And if we took a vote, there are LOTS of people who would enjoy spending that kind of time with you cuz it's fun to be with you! What night should I stay with you all and I will hold him after midnight?!!!

    ReplyDelete