Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sleep, Baby, Sleep

We've been trying to have Benjamin get used sleeping with a comfort object so that when we do transfer him to his crib at nights then maybe it will make the transition a little easier.  I dread the transition since it seems that I am currently the comfort object, not the stuffed animal.

I couldn't resist this photo op the other day of my two little monsters. ;)



And, just because, more photos of him sleeping. :)
 



I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday on this beautiful day.



2 comments:

  1. The pictures make me just want to pick him up and hug him - - - oh wait - - I get to do that tomorrow!!! And I know to let a sleeping baby keep sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to sweet and way to big to fast!!! Precious! Soak him in!

    ReplyDelete