Wednesday, April 3, 2013

But I don't wanna...

Benjamin has had some tired days where he hasn't been quite in the mood for picture taking.  
Even so, he's quite a cutie. ;)

These are from Spring Break when I tried to get pictures way too close to a nap time.
He has a magnificent pout...complete with drool.



And here we are on Easter.  He was tired.
(The child took a way late nap on Saturday, and then he didn't want to go to bed until 12:30...
Then we had to get up for a sunrise service.) 
Add to it about 6 people behind the camera all trying to get his attention and making tons of noise, and you have what Josh & I call Benjamin's "Pookie Face."
Loud noises and tired are not a good mix.  

Poor baby.  As you can tell from the video in the previous post Benjamin was in a good mood that day, and I have pictures from that "photo shoot" to upload hopefully this weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, love the faces!!!! He is cute crying or happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete