Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

I thought I would post some pictures taken of Josh & Benjamin over the past few weeks.  Poor DaDa had to go back to work today after a long weekend.  :(

On our porch swing



Playing around inside the house.


Playing "keep away" with the pacifier (which Benjamin thinks is funny).
 





Benjamin slept well again last night.  After about 5 - 10 minutes of whimpering around at first, he settled down and slept for about 8 hours.

Now, if I could figure out why he acts like napping in his crib is the most unspeakable horror I have ever come up with we'll be in business.  lol.  One step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. That boy LOVES his Daddy - - and his mommy, too, of course! You have done extremely well in capturing his smiles. What is the red and yellow thing they are looking at in picture #5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his pretend campfire. It blows air & makes the flame move. It also lights up.

      Delete