Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Monday, June 24

Somehow in my eagerness to get the next beach post up, I managed to skip Monday.  It was a take it easy kind of day.  It involved staying at the condo, enjoying time indoors, and enjoying some time outdoors as well.

Benjamin didn't seem to have any fear of heights.  Why would he?  
He has no idea of the consequences of such a fall.
I, on the other hand, had small panic attacks anytime he was near the railing.

Love these next pictures.  Such a happy boy.  He was sans shorts due to an unfortunate breakfast incident that required them removed.  Let's just say he doesn't mind tomato unless he gets choked up on it and starts gagging.


Later, we sent him to the store with Papaw & Nana, and Josh and I went down to enjoy some time playing in the ocean.  When he came back, this is what we saw.


His sinus issues he was dealing with had him snoring (not a usual occurrence).  
I transferred him to a better sleeping position to help him out.

Later that evening we went down to the beach so that Benjamin could have a chance to see the sand & surf.


He didn't like it.  lol. He screamed when his feet touched the sand.  He screamed when we got near the ocean.  It wasn't a great experience for him.  I had to hold him the entire time.  
Luckily he warmed up a little to the sand by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I like the purple blanket - - have not seen it before. He is funny about being so fearless on many things - - but then overwhelmed by others. My thought is the noise of the ocean was unfamiliar and overwhelming. Perhaps without the sound, he might have enjoyed it more.

    ReplyDelete