Merry Christmas to you all! I hope everyone has had a blessed season.
I took the time to upload a few candid photos of us from the past month. I don't have much time to post at this very moment, but I am hoping to play some catch up this next week.
Benjamin is about 17 1/2 months now. He has all kinds of teeth which you will probably see in a few pictures. I promise he doesn't always wear that orange coat. For some reason I had it on him for many of those photos.
Benjamin and me at the playground at school.
Benjamin eating like a big boy at a church Christmas dinner.
Being silly before naptime.
Playing peek-a-boo with Pop Pop after our church play.
Family picture
A sleepy selfie on Christmas morning.
Playing outside the day after Christmas.
That's all for now. I've been playing with my new toy from Christmas -- a sewing machine. Off to finish a project.








All those teeth make his beautiful smile even bigger!! Loved the photos!!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! Wow. He's losing that "baby" look and starting to look more and more like a little kid. Hope you had a merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete