Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Hump" Day

It's Wednesday, and VBS has passed the halfway mark. There is an end in sight! I'm entirely worn out, and I am looking forward to the weekend where I can prop my feet up & only have to worry about running around the cabin instead of the entire church campus. Keep us in your prayers tomorrow morning because it is the day we present the plan of salvation to the older children in the program. It's what this week is all about. Pray that there are open hearts and minds as children & teenagers hear the gospel.

I am taking a small break, and then I'm going to focus my energy back on work. Yesterday was a good day at the cabin because Josh & I were able to spread lyme & grass seed on the tilled dirt. Hopefully we'll have more of a yard sprouting up within the next few weeks. Maybe some rain will visit the cabin today.

I don't forsee myself doing much yardwork tonight. I'm very tired, and I still have four hours of work left. I'm going to get back to it. Hope you have had a blessed day.

1 comment: