My computer doesn't like me this evening. Instead of loading my pictures at an acceptable speed, it is being quite slow, and rather annoying. So, since it's late, I'll simply leave you with a few pictures from this evening. Josh & I went for church directory pictures tonight, and since we were "gussied up" for the pictures, we took advantage of scenery in front of the church. Thanks to my mom for taking the pictures for me! Thanks to Lavonda for doing a great job trimming & fixing my hair!


I'll post more over the weekend. I still have pictures from Pigeon Forge, pictures I took of the cats, plus updates on grad school. I'm currently waiting for a letter in the mail...
Hope you all enjoy your Friday! I'm subbing 8:30 - 6:00 PM tomorrow, half of the time in the PDO program, and half the time in the CDC, so I should be plenty tired by the time we have Crafter's Night 6:00 - 9:00 PM. At least we have Saturday off! Housework here I come.
It has been fun to get to see you so much this week. I hope you have a GREAT day off!
ReplyDeleteEmail me your pics sometime? Btw, in German, you are meine Schwester, and Josh is mein Schwager.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you yesterday. Want to do lunch sometime (eventually)?
Just making sure that someone who isn't signed into blogger or Gmail can post on my blog. ;) (Amanda)
ReplyDelete