Saturday, October 24, 2009

So many pictures, so little time

I have been very "camera happy" lately, and yet again it is late in the evening, so I will leave sharing the Pigeon Forge trip with you until next time. Today was one of those days where I did some housework, rested, did some more housework, rested, and so on. When I finally sat down to blog, I got distracted by Disney pins, so here I am tired, ready for bed, and leaving more for next time.

I've got good news before sharing pictures. Yesterday I received my acceptance letter for the MAT program at Lee, so I'm officially in! Now comes the fun part...financial aid & setting a schedule. Wheeeee.

The cool air has the cats feisty, so I took the time to head out on the front porch with them and take some shots. They were also very interested in "white kitty", the male cat who hangs around the outside of the cabin. We can't tell if he is a neighbor's cat who is interested in the scraps we throw out, or if he is just a feral cat interested in food. I also have some pictures of some bugs that have been hanging around. And a view of the mountains from the other night. I'll have to post more pictures of the fall scenery another night. I'm sleepy!





We are dog sitting this weekend. Meet Gracie. It's been fun having her around. Especially seeing a 3 pound dog chasing around all of our cats who are much bigger than she is.


4 comments:

  1. The cats all have the same expression in the first few pictures. That looks like a ladybug - - - or is it too big? Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the white kitty! And hissing Homer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, and cute "little" dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a black cat hanging out around our house. I feel bad for it, but it's getting into fights with our cats, so I have to keep chasing it away. :(

    ReplyDelete