Just a quick post, and then to sleep. If possible, I am even more tired than I was last night.
Praise #1: I received my MAT scores in the mail today, and I officially did well. My percentile for my intended major is 89%, with 88% being my percentile for the whole group. I count that as a huge success since the range of topics covered on the Miller Analogies Test is so broad. My scaled score is 430, and I really don't know what that means.
Praise #2: The Tennessee River Rescue clean-up went well today. I tagged along with Josh & his co-worker to help them with their set-up by the Greenway. Cleveland High School students, girl scouts, community workers, & helpful citizens all joined in to help clean up Mouse Creek. I even got in for about an hour & filled up a huge trash bag. I liked helping out & being a good steward of our environment. Everything from broken glass bottles to tires to a full-sized "Business Customers Only" sign came out of the creek. And, I got a free t-shirt.
Praise #3: I get to go to bed now! By going to bed now, I'll get close to ten hours of sleep tonight. I really need it to catch up from a busy week. Josh is exhausted too, so he'll also get plenty of sleep.
To all my friends & family who read my blog, I am still reading yours! I've been so busy & tired lately that I haven't gotten a chance to comment, but I plan to soon.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 hours of sleep - - a great luxury! Hope that works out like you have planned. You definitely have had good reasons for being tired.
ReplyDeleteI somehow read your last post after your cleanup but before this was posted and wondered why the only reason you were tired was because of substituting, lol. (Good reason to be tired - the key word there was ONLY, though, since I knew how busy you were.)
ReplyDeleteBut now my calendar is straight. Glad you did well on the MAT, and let me know if you participate in the clean-up in spring - I'd be interested next time.
And forget commenting, I'm having trouble even updating my own blog this semester. Am going to try sometime within the week - maybe next weekend if I can use internet while house-sitting.