Friday, October 2, 2009

*yawn*

Looking forward to the hot tub tonight! Physically exhausted would be the words to describe me this evening. My feet, legs, back, & shoulders are all very tired, and I after A-Team is over, Josh & I will be going for a much deserved soak in a 100 degree F water. Ahhhhh...

Why so tired? Well, with some extra time on my hands on Fridays, and a need to eliminate debt, I'm doing some substituting at another local daycare. I would sub at my own center, but since I'm already on staff as a salary paid director, it would not only not help financially, but it would also just be kind of weird. So, here I am.

I worked today in a toddler room from 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM. I told them I could work the whole day, and I sure did. Most of the time it's a drawback to have a substitute who can only work one day, but when that day is Friday...So far I've worked two weeks in a row, and I have two other weeks lined up. Good thing about working all day is not only do I get a half hour break, but I also have the option of clocking out for 2 hours in the middle of the day to have another break. Josh has been wonderful and came in early with me, and stayed over late as well. I'm only probably as tired as I am tonight because I overhauled it cleaning the room & toys. There was a case of flu in that class this week, and I felt the need to BLEACH, BLEACH, BLEACH.

Besides that recent change, life is pretty much going on as usual. I am almost finished applying for grad school. All I have left is to type up my 500 word essay, schedule an interview, & turn in my (negative) tb test. Then, I should be ready! My undergrad online class is going well. It's actually a little too easy due to it being an intro class, and my having already graduated with a bachelor's. I'd rather it be too easy then too hard I guess.

That's about all for now. It's time for the hot tub.

1 comment:

  1. I prayed for you often this afternoon because I knew you would probably be tired. Sounds like a good day though.

    ReplyDelete