Friday, June 11, 2010

What did you do today?

Today I:

Prepared craft instructions for VBS
Made a shopping list for VBS
Ran copies for VBS
Made Classroom Signs for VBS
Made Calls for VBS
Purchased a t-shirt for the week of VBS

Anyone sensing a pattern? lol.

Also, I:

Picked up my car from Young's
Claim #1: Repair of passenger door where the deer ran into it.
Claim #2: Repair of hail damage from the entirely-scary-almost-tornado storm the other day
Cost: $200 in deductibles for the comprehensive claims + 20% rental fees
BUT, I got a free car wash & clean interior from it. :)

In the garden I:

Watered the plants
Put Sevin Dust on my melon plants
Experimented with a natural weed killer (vinegar, salt, lemon juice, soap, & water)
Weeded some more
Checked on growing vegetables

Last but not least I've eaten some leftovers and watched some TV.

Name those lyrics!
It's a simple message, and it comes from the heart.
Believe in yourself; well that's the place to start.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think VBS is coming up. ;-) I tried to persuade Elijah to go, actually, but he said he wasn't interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at our church this morning during the last day of our VBS.
    - - - - Googled the lyrics and know what the song is but have NEVER seen the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened to be watching that show while posting. :)

    ReplyDelete