Monday, July 5, 2010

Long weekend

Last weekend Josh came across a little bunny, and we took the time to pet it for a moment, and then we released it back into the wild.
I hope everyone has had a great 4th of July. Josh & I went to church yesterday morning, hung out at his parents in the afternoon, and then went to his former church for potluck picnic fellowship & fireworks.

Today Josh & I are both off of work. I'm hoping to make some earrings & clear some clutter. I have class this afternoon, so I unfortunately I won't get to enjoy staying home the full day. I plan to do a little shopping once I'm out of class. I'll definitely stop by Wal-Mart, but I'm toying with the ideas of Goodwill & Hobby Lobby.

I've been fighting off an allergy attack this weekend, so I have taken it easy best I can. I'm hoping to be able to wean myself off of Sudafed, Benadryl, & Mucinex soon. Right now I'm just happy that the meds help me breathe.

I have two bits of good news to share:

1) My sister-in-law, Jenny, found out this past week that she's going to have a girl. We're so excited! She is due mid-November.

2) I got my official letter accepting me as an exhibitor at Nillie Bipper this fall. I'm looking forward to having my Adore Creations books at the TriState Exhibition Center on October 2 & 3. If you live in the Cleveland area, I hope that you'll be able to swing by!

I'm off to finish up some housework since I need to leave in about 2 hours. Have a blessed day.

1 comment: