Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving is coming!

I've been seriously MIA over the past few months. School and work have kept me very, very busy, and I haven't had much time to write or even read your blogs. I can't promise much over the weeks between now and Christmas, but I wanted to have a few special posts pre-Thanksgiving.


I found a folder of guided writing activities from 1992 when I was in 3rd grade. There are several that have a Thanksgiving theme, and I have had a few good laughs as I have read them.


So, here's the first one. It lists what I was thankful for in 1992. ;)


1 comment:

  1. And we still treat you good! And we still love you and you still love us!!!! Makes me misty-eyed . . . . God blessed us with precious children by birth and a third through marriage.

    ReplyDelete