Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Camouflage


Sorry that I've been a bit MIA lately on the blog. I'm hoping to have some time this upcoming weekend to tell you about my "goings on." Until then, I leave you with pictures of the little guy I found in my garden this past week. As I took his picture from different angles, I marveled at the awesomeness of our God. He took the time to give even some of the littlest creatures their own defenses so that they can survive in the world. I think there are many reasons for nature to exist, and one of those reasons is to give us a constant reminder of our Father and Creator.

And on a separate note, the little dude is just nifty. I mean, he blends so well that you can barely see him! The school teacher in me has plans for these pictures. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It almost looks like the creature is posing! They are very nifty pictures. Your outdoors is show and tell during any season.

    ReplyDelete