Monday, July 11, 2011

Have you asked any great questions today?

The other day when I was out taking some pictures of the garden and landscape, I looked down upon a beautiful flower. It had just rained, so it was drooping a bit from some collected precipitation.

I thought to myself, "How often do we take pictures of the front of a flower but neglect the hidden beauty beneath the surface?" I snapped a picture. It reminds me of our Creator. How often does He see the hidden beauty in us that we cannot see ourselves?
Have you asked any great questions today?

1 comment:

  1. Very profound - - - - a definite nugget of wisdom to keep and use in a devotion for a group - - or just to remind yourself, too!
    I am soooo glad we got some rain. We needed it and it helped clear some allergens out of the air.

    ReplyDelete