Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can you name that landmark?

Hint #1Hint #2
Hint #3
And because we're just so darn cute...

We took the youth at our church out for some local fun today. They have worked Ocoee Outreach this week, and this was our celebration for a job well done. We had a blast. It's a shame that they are minors because otherwise I would share our fantastic group pictures with you.

Can anyone guess where we are?

3 comments:

  1. I would say Chilhowee???? And if so, that is one L-O-N-G beautiful walk, with the reward of the fall at the end. Glad ya'll had a good time and survived the heat.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - - - you are good with your landmarks!!! That cute couple (shown above) is showering their youth with lots of the love of Jesus! I am so proud of them and Praise God for their spiritual influence with those young people. . . . not that I am biased or anything!!! God has truly blessed our family with our precious children - - by birth and by marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Laura is right! I thought someone from the Munck family might know the answer to that one. :) My mom had the unfair advantage of already knowing where we went.

    ReplyDelete