Tuesday, August 16, 2011

From then...to now. Oh, how she grows.

With the exception of the first picture below (that I took), the rest of the pictures below are from my mother-in-law's camera. She got a digital camera back at Christmas, and since she's not very computer savvy, all of her pictures since Christmas just got developed at Wal-Mart. I borrowed the disks from her to get some pictures that I knew Josh & I would enjoy. I'll post a few of them over time.

I noticed as I flipped through the pictures how much Christianna has grown. I had forgotten how small she was!

November 2010 (less than a week old)
Christmas 2010
January 2011 (I had the special opportunity to feed her the first bottle she ever had. (Mom & Dad were out celebrating their anniversary.)
Valentine's 2011
Spring 2011 (Sleeping on Papaw's hand) So cute!
Summer 2011
A few weekends ago.
Oh, how she grows. I'm looking forward to Josh & I having our own children one day. For some reason, Jud & Jenny won't let me take this one. lol.

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie! You'll be a wonderful momma one day! It's the best job ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we all get to see her this weekend. You will have one to take home before you know what happened.

    ReplyDelete