Our Black-Eyed Susans are in full bloom.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Scenes from around our yard
I'm amazed at how pretty weeds can be. This one sprung up in our front bed.
It must be the season of love for ladybugs because every time I am out at my cucumbers I find more of them procreating. Oh, nature.

One of my herbs went to bloom, and it produces some pretty flowers too. I really don't think I'm supposed to let them flower though....oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course weeds can be pretty because God created great beauty - - - even Satan was one of the most beautiful creatures ever created - - - way back in the beginning before he rebelled.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any pics printed of your yard with them labeled by year so you can see the additions and growth? Just a thought. You can do all the good ideas I didn't think of until later in life.