No need to for extra exercise time today, my friends. Between dancing like a fool with a bunch of pre-kindergarteners, and then running back in forth in a gym for about 45 minutes today with children who don't seem to ever get out of breath (unlike their substitute teacher), I am content with a good day of exercise. I sense soreness tomorrow...which will probably get worked out doing the same things again for the next two days. I love my job. :)
Your Spanish word for the day: correr - to run
Common uses in an ESL classroom: Corre! (Run!) and Correremos. (We will run.)
And now I go back to more packing (and a hot shower to end my day). Foothills is fast approaching...Gotta set up tomorrow!
hmmmmm - - - sounds like the English/Spanish dictionary will be back in use in your daily life. I'll bet there's an internet site for that, too, isn't there?
ReplyDeleteWhew - - - - your week makes me tired.