Happy 200th post here at Bearcatfeet. Here's to many more! ;)
What better way to celebrate, than to continue with those pregnancy photos. Ignoring that I'm technically 35 weeks tomorrow, here's the rest of the pictures from the 34 week "photo shoot" the other day. Essentially, I wanted to be able to have the benefit of some baby belly shots like I would get from a professional photographer...but without the cost.
I think Josh did an excellent job as photographer. :) It definitely helped that we had good lighting too.
A few more pictures I sent through my photo editor. My Black-Eyed Susans exploded this year.
The rest I've left "as is"...for now.
And a little behind the scenes photo for you...
We had an audience for our pictures on the hill by the tree. Josh's Papaw has recently turned that entire field into a cow pasture, and the heifers/bull decided to join us. They are still a bit timid. We've avoided becoming too attached to them since Papaw has plans for them in the future. Hint: He's not raising them for their dairy.
I'd like to say that I'll have nursery photos to post soon, but we'll have to see how tomorrow goes. lol. Ideally, I want to have the nursery done before VBS next week.
Did I mention that I'm directing our church VBS at 35 weeks pregnant? I'm a glutton for punishment. :)
As a school teacher on summer vacation I figured, "Why not?"
Anyway, minus needing to vacuum & steam mop the floor in there,
my goal is to have the nursery ready & waiting by tomorrow evening.


I love all the pics but the one with you leaning with your back against the tree and your eyes closed is perfect! It says, "I love being pregnant but even more I love this baby God created!" I about cried when I saw it. That crying thing might be hereditary??!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny, I thought it said..."I'm pregnant. I'm tired. It's sunny & warm. Maybe if I close my eyes for just a moment of rest..."
DeleteHi Amanada
ReplyDeleteI came here from your mom's blog. You look great and hubby did a great job with the pics. All the best to you and I know you just can't for little Benjamin. What a wonderful new world you all will be entering...enjoy...
Judi