We had a fun-filled Sunday. It started out at church. Benjamin figured out he could climb into our chairs in the teen building.
After church was over (I had nursery with him this week) we went to the sanctuary. He decided that he was big and walked upright up the stairs to the stage while holding onto the railing.
After church my mom and I got some lunch and headed to Ashley Lauren for some tiring (but successful) consignment shopping. Benjamin went with Josh to his family's house for lunch.
I went for a walk downtown before meeting back up with them. The boy was quite tired by then & had given up for an afternoon nap.
We took the teens bowling. Benjamin was a handful to keep up with. We decided his next bowling trip will need to be when he is older. We all had some fun though.








His growth and intellectual development have seemed to increase exponentially this past couple of weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely adorable little man!!
ReplyDelete