Thursday, September 12, 2013

Woodchuck

These were taken early July (before Benjamin's birthday).

We were having some "Let's not make the crib our enemy" time. Benjamin, always teething it seems, took the opportunity to check it out with his teeth. 

I was less concerned about the crib, and more concerned with the shavings he could potentially shave off with his teeth, so I firmly tried to redirect him. It was not well received. We proceeded to have a back and forth exchange.

He bounces back rather quickly.

His side of it probably went something like this: 

I wonder if Mama meant this side too?

No?

I will hit you then.

I will do what I want to.

I'm cute. You won't correct me if I smile.


What?! But I want to chew!  I'm mad.



Look at my pookie face. See how upset I am? I have real tears and a fat bottom lip.

But Mama, It isn't that bad.

What? I can chew on the flashlight!

What's this?

Toddlers...Always learning.  Parents...Ditto.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - love the photos and the "conversation" between you two. This is why lead based paint is not allowed on cribs anymore! They should just install rubberized rims for all the top edges of cribs, because babies will chew. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete