Monday, November 18, 2013

Dinosaur, ROAR!

I apologize for the lack of blogging.  I've been super busy lately.  

Benjamin was a dinosaur for Halloween.  My mom and I used a pattern/tutorial we found on Pinterest here. 

I know I'm biased, but it turned out A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.  Of course, he has a lot to do with that. ;)

These were taken the Sunday after Halloween so that Josh's family could see it.



Riding around with cousin Christianna.


Love how the tail sticks out the back.


He kept squealing with happiness.









I hope everyone has a great week!

In case you're keeping count -- Benjamin is 16 months now.  I turn 30 years old this week.  Josh and I celebrate 5 years of marriage this week.  Soaking up the Lord's blessing each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Well, the costume IS adorable, and yes - he does have something to do with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was able to move in it quite easily. We all like that! You did a great job interpreting the instructions!

    ReplyDelete