We sent Josh off on Friday (the 21st). Benjamin took the opportunity to sit in what would be his Daddy's seat for part of the trip. He was in good spirits (since he was oblivious to the knowledge of Josh being gone for a week). I was my usual blubbering self. I cry whether Josh leaves for one night or eight.
After we were done seeing Josh off, we went to Subway with my parents, I shopped for a few things at Wal-Mart, and then we headed home.
That evening had a lot of this...
Benjamin had that awful cold that he was still getting over, and he was content to let me hold him a lot. I made sure to send Josh pictures of his son watching Doctor Who with me.
There were certain jealous parties to the cuddling...
Miss Athena is always so good with Benjamin, but she doesn't stay around for long for his less than gentle petting.
Saturday brought a visit from my sister. We went our to eat at a local restaurant, The Copper Kettle, and then we shopped at three different thrift stores. We had a great "haul" of items bought at great bargains. We came back to the house and watched Frozen before she went home. Neither of us had seen it. Benjamin seemed to enjoy it as well.
Before I went to bed I started this project...
More to come. :)






Well, now I definitely want to see more of that project! Obviously sports themed....
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy seeing photos of sweet Benjamin! Hope your week without Josh goes by quickly.
I am glad you took lots of pictures of "normal" stuff. And I am glad that all of us are over that horrible, horrible cold.
ReplyDelete