We'll, I'm officially exhausted. Fridays are usually my day off , but I went in to work today to make some final VBS preparations. I slept in a little bit since my feet hurt this morning when I woke up (I walked a lot yesterday at work). I ended up working from about 10:30 AM until 8:30 PM this evening. After all of the shopping, set up, & supply distribution, I still brought some things to sort and type up at home. I'll split my time tomorrow between VBS and housework. This week was awful when it came to work interruptions. I have felt ill prepared for VBS up until this point. I finally pulled my scattered thoughts together to make progress.
Yesterday was a relatively uneventful day full of work & sinus drainage. Josh & I opted out of going to the gym since I was exhausted yesterday evening and both of our sinuses were unhappy. Since we were headed home on time we swung by Calfee's General Store to get some soft serve ice cream--chocolate and vanilla swirl--in a large cup (only $1.72 tax included and boy do they give you a lot! 16 oz). Yes, we skipped the gym and then proceeded to get ice cream. It really did feel nice on our sore throats. Dinner was semi-late, and consisted of a fried egg, bacon, & cheese sandwich for me. Josh has something similar, only he ate boiled eggs instead.
Since we drove separately, Josh fended for himself at home for dinner. I ended up eating some McDonald's while sitting on the floor of the annex sorting through craft items. Mrs. Carolyn was nice enough to go get the dinner for me. I had brought her a chocolate shake earlier from Chick-Fil-A, and she reciprocated the nice gesture. Of course, I was trying to give her a belated birthday gift . . .
I'm ready for a hot shower & the comfort of my bed. I hope you have a great weekend. If I get a chance I'll try to make a Disney picture post or one about our cats. I haven't decided yet. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ice cream is always good. haha. My favorite is from Perkits. It's called tropical. =)
ReplyDelete