Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas festivities

I have sooooo many pictures. I'll be posting several times over the next few days to try to attempt to share some of them with you all. First, I'll share our Christmas celebrations. My family came up on the 23rd. We ate great food, fellowshipped, opened gifts, and watched some DVDS. Later, we set up the tripod and took some pictures.

Josh & I are a couple of big kids (and hams). ;)


My lovely parents.
We got a great family picture. I love my sister, she just doesn't like for her picture to be posted online...So I got creative. Haha.

On the 24th we headed over to friends of Josh's family. We ate more good food, played Guesstures, and played Dirty Santa.
The beautiful Christianna, now a month old.

Fellowship & Laughter

On the 25th, we spend time with Josh's family. It had snowed (pictures of that to come later).
Christianna was all bundled up!
Here's an ornament of my Hubby from when he was younger.

(from left) Josh's mom, Mamaw, and Christianna with Josh's dad.

Christianna's dad, Jud, is to the far right.

Me, with my niece. :)

Jenny, with her daughter.

Merry Christmas from me & Josh to you!

1 comment:

  1. Would that be the new digital in MJ's hands? Jenny looks good and C is beautiful!
    I am glad you used the fun pictures of you and Josh. I like them.

    ReplyDelete