Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow in Cleveland

We were at Josh's parents for Christmas Day & Boxing Day so I got experience snow in Cleveland and at home. Here's a few pictures from Cleveland.

Mamaw's stairs. Josh & his dad having snowball fight.

Me stopping to pose from mine & Josh's snowball fight.
Me tossing snow into the air to make a snow shower. If you look closely you can see the snow in the air.
Josh posing for me.

Josh tossing snowballs at me. Those things hurt!

I'll post some Copperhill photos later. So many pictures, so little time! Feel free to look at my previous posts. I'm breaking them up so that I don't have a post with 30 pictures, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming, I'm enjoying them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this one earlier but love the pictures. I hadn't seen their house decorated. It looks really pretty in the snow.

    ReplyDelete