Google+ -- Anyone heard of it? I've just joined. It's kind of like Facebook, but it's not. lol. My qualms about Facebook will have to wait for another day.....
Anyway, if you like this kind of thing, you might want to check it out. ;) Not sure how the whole thing works, but I can always send invites if necessary. If you're not into social networking, then you probably won't care for it. Google+
And on a separate note...
Ya gotta love livin' in the sticks. I just went outside to let our cats in for the night. I heard a strange noise, beautifully accompanied by our motion sensor light suddenly cutting off (And, of course, I happened to watch Halloween yesterday). After returning inside for my flashlight & dancing around to make the light come on I realized what it was...2 of our neighbor's horses who wandered into our yard to munch on our grass. lol. Crazy big, but beautiful horses. I fed them baby carrots.
You could email your phone pic to your computer and post your new friend's face on your blog! I can tell you are relaxed and enjoying some time at home but you are blogging more frequently and about light-hearted things.
ReplyDelete