Friday, August 5, 2011

My new friends

I mentioned our neighbor's horses in a previous post. They were still in our yard the next day, so I took the opportunity to take pictures of them. I talked to the neighbor's daughters later that day (when they came to retrieve the horses). Apparently there is a hole in the fence that they are in the process of repairing. Aren't they pretty? And, they left me some fertilizer for my garden. ;)



3 comments:

  1. Wow...they are beautiful!

    Congratulations, on your graduation!!! How exciting, I'm sure your thrilled to be finished. Now on to your next chapter a teaching position, I know where ever the Lord places you those children will be blessed. I hope some school system snatches you up quick, there are lots of little kiddos that need a teacher like you;-)

    Have a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to your other mini (picture) post.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are very pretty and obviously quite domesticated. That is funny with them near the front porch swing. Hopefully they did not bother your garden or flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They only mildly trampled some of my flowers in the back bed. They didn't try to eat them though. Must not taste good.

    ReplyDelete