Thursday, September 13, 2012

7 weeks old

Okay, so this is a bit belated since Benjamin will be 9 weeks old on Sunday, but I took the time that day to take a few pictures of him.  Labor Day Sunday was his first time going to church with me and Josh for Sunday School and service.  I took a few pictures before changing him when we got home.  

I love this one.
A good chubby cheek picture.
This is what I mean when I say the child is strong.  His balance isn't good enough to help him hold these poses for long.  He sure tries though.
A few of the faces he gave me instead of the smile I was looking for...



Poor child gets the hiccups all the time.  He tolerated them for a few minutes before fussing.  And yes, that is my drummer husband in the background making some kind of beat with his hands.  Decent microphone on my little camera.  I was in the back bedroom and he was in the living room.


1 comment:

  1. Our grandson is cuter than a doll baby!!! It seems like we should be able to just reach into the computer screen and hug him!

    ReplyDelete