I was amused by this because Mary Jane managed to get a picture of me taking a picture of them.
Josh & Jenny on the balcony.
Our beautiful view
It was double red flags most of the week because of the hurricane. :(
Did you know that my hair is naturally curly?
Josh and I left Benjamin with the family, and we had a date at Captain Anderson's. It was quite yummy.
We walked on the pier (across from Pier Park) afterwards. It was quite windy.
My little man. I love sports themed outfits on him.
Benjamin's first dip in a pool. It was our last night there.
Here's a shot of the wind and waves from the pier. We didn't get the brunt of the hurricane, but we sure saw some high winds and waves.
That pic of your curly hair shows that you and your cousin definitely have some of the same genes. Do you see the familiarities a bit?
ReplyDeleteThe restaurant is one of Lisa C's favorites.
Your pics and video definitely show the intensity of the winds.
I'm so glad you had that beautiful baby! Your blogs were always great but he puts them over the top!
I can definitely see where Carrie & I look alike sometimes. Who do we get that from?
Delete