Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hot tub time!

We have discovered something that Benjamin absolutely loves to do...  
Play in the hot tub!
We have it turned down to a reasonable temperature, so it doesn't overheat him.
We tried him in it for the first time on Saturday, and then we did it again today.
We put him in his pool float for the first time today, and he took to it very well.
He's taken to kicking his feet a lot lately when he's awake, 
so this provided him more experience to work those muscles.
He looks quite cute in his Little Swimmer & swim trunks.

 

I took a short video of him.  He was doing a little bit of "talking" to us earlier when Josh was tickling his feet. I couldn't get it to do it for the camera, but at least you can see him floating.
He kept trying to look at Josh instead of me. :)

There is one drawback to letting him spend time with us in the hot tub.
He HATES being taken out of it!
I've never heard our child scream as much as he has both times we have removed him from the tub.
Even though I have warmed the bathroom with a heater and already have him a warm bath ready to go, he won't console until he's been washed, dressed, fed, and then napped.
The boy has quite a temper.  Good thing he's cute.  lol

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pic #3! The tub is probably comforting like the womb - - same kind of motion. I love his little float. And to think, he got to go to the beach - - - stay in a penthouse - - and he likes his own backyard better!

    ReplyDelete