If you recall, I once started blogging about our trip to Disney on Fall Break 2013. Installment one was, here. I came across these drafts, and thought I would polish them up and post them. I can't believe my baby has already changed so much!
We took advantage of the free continental breakfast at the hotel. A couple next to us enjoyed him as well, and they had a good laugh when he showed his tushy a bit by shoving things off the table deliberately despite our verbal guidance otherwise.
I did some hand sewing on the ride to Disney. I took this thrifted GAP shirt, and added a little Mickey flair with some buttons. I will have to get a stabilizer for if I attempt this again because it was a pain to sew the buttons onto the stretchy knit.
I made a sippy cup leash for Benjamin's stroller using ribbon and elastic. Thanks to this tutorial found on Pinterest.
Benjamin took a nap, of course.
When we arrived we when straight to Olivia's Cafe at Key West Resort.
Benjamin colored a bit.
I thought the fans were really neat.
Note the Mickey shaped plate his kid's pizza came on. Picky Pete decided he didn't like pizza that day.
We still had some time until check in so we went to the Polynesian Resort...
...for Pineapple Dole Whip, of course! Some of the best stuff out there folks, really.
Again, Benjamin who loves pineapple and at the time loved ice cream didn't want any of it.
You can get Pineapple Dole Whip at Captain Cooks, the quick service at the resort.
The Polynesian is a stop on the Monorail line, so we hopped aboard their free transport system to let Benjamin experience his first ride.
We headed to Bonnet Creek (or the store?) after that. I sat in the back, and I got him giggling.
By the time we were at the resort he was napping again. Those were the days...
I set him on our awesome king size bed.
Something I picked up for the store that I thought was great was these...They microwave for about 30 seconds, and then they're ready.
(I'm foggy as to when we went to the store that evening, but it happened.)
We finished off the night with a bath for Benjamin before his first haircut the next day.
Obviously, he enjoyed it.



























Most of these pics were new to me so I am glad you blogged them. They have those fans at Cheddar's. It's the first I had seen them, too and same as you, I like them.
ReplyDeleteBenjamin is a funny bunny with food - - - like hot and cold water from one day to the next with his preferences. It sure makes it difficult to get nutrition into him sometimes. Guess it keeps us sharp mentally trying to figure it out.
What fun. He really has changed (and grown, of course). He will be ready for another trip to Disney, soon!! When you come this way again, we are only 45 minutes from Disney!!
ReplyDelete