Sunday, June 15, 2014

Picture Day -- April 2014



So how do we get such an adorable picture? Well it started at Children's Place when we were trying to get an outfit picked for Benjamin's picture day. We won't go into the horrible, horrible time we had since I had the great idea to try to take him shopping when he needed a nap, and I didn't think to bring a stroller in with me. Oh, the tantrums.  But...He can totally rock a Fedora, I discovered..


This is the one we ended up picking.  


To go with this shirt and pants.


He tried it on later that night.  (After a nap)


I had to chase the little turkey around the house to get him to smile.




And, these were the other professional pictures that went along with the bunch.



We are very fortunate that the daycare I used to direct (and my parents are still employed by) lets Benjamin join in on their picture days.  It does help them out in that it is a fundraiser for them as well.  My mother graciously takes him while I am at work.  The photographer worked in our favor this time since he had both a Mickey Mouse as well as some balls...both favorites of this little boy.

These were by Teddy Bear Portraits, btw.  We came in to view them the evening they were available, took one look, and said, we'll take the whole package.  lol.  Can't resist a face like that.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly can't resist a face like that! He is adorable in his Fedora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I did not expect a great pic as we had not had them in the last two - - just so-so. I agree that it was worth all the work we put into it to go one more time for a "sitting".

    ReplyDelete